Windows and Doors
We can help our customers decide between different types of energy efficient windows. What the windows made out of; whether its wood, vinyl, or aluminum. Also help choose between all the different window & door operations. Some of our customers like sliding windows where other like single and double hung windows. Or if you want sliding doors or french swinging doors we can help. Once we have gone over all the different options for doing windows and doors on your home then we can put together a competitive estimate to do the install.
When our window installers come out to do the installation they will be very professional and polite. They will also make sure all work space is kept clean and that nothing in your home gets damaged. After the installation our installers will clean up all of their mess and leave your home the way they entered it. This is what makes us stand out from other window and door companies.
Choose Your Window Type
How to Measure for Glass/Window
1. Measure where the arrow's indicate. We don't need exact, you
can round up to the nearest inch. We call this the"Daylight Opening"
Questions we will ask:
1. Does the Window have grids?
2. Is your Window a Tilt in?
3. Do we need a ladder to access your window from the outside?
4. Does your window have LowE (might not know that answer)
5. Is your window tempered? (Above a bath tub, 18' from the ground 12" from a door way)